Best Managed Company 2023
The QbD Group has received the Gold Label, the award for companies that maintain the Best Managed Companies label for four (or more) consecutive years.
The Best Managed Companies program assesses participants each year using a globally-proven framework. It recognizes private companies that translate a clear strategy, strong capabilities, and commitment to the company into solid financial results. The independent jury has recognized the QbD Group for its excellent business presentations and it will be able to wear the quality label for the coming year.
This year marks the sixth edition of the Best Managed Companies program in Belgium, with Deloitte Private, Econopolis, and KU Leuven seeking out high-performing private companies in the Belgian business landscape.
Throughout the process, the companies are supported by a Best Managed Companies coach from Deloitte Private, who challenged the QbD Group to reflect on its strategy, operational, and financial processes.
Bart Van Acker, founder and CEO of QbD:
“We are proud of our Gold Label, the confirmation of sustainable management according to the highest standards. It underlines our constant resilience and our clear vision, year after year.”
Bruno Peelaers, Partner at Deloitte Private and Best Managed Companies Program Leader, says:
“The Best Managed Companies laureates of 2023 demonstrate innovation, adaptability, and resilience in the face of a constantly changing context and market. Over the past year, these forward-looking companies have focused on successfully responding to challenges and seizing new opportunities.”
About Best Managed Companies
In 2017, Deloitte Private launched the Best Managed Companies program in collaboration with Econopolis, and from 2019, with KU Leuven as well. The program aims to support and recognize high-performing Belgian private companies.
The Best Managed Companies program is an international label that stands for quality and excellence. The program was developed in Canada in 1993 and has since been implemented in 46 countries worldwide.
About the QbD Group
Since 2011, QbD has been providing quality solutions for product development and manufacturing. The QbD Group’s team offers the skills and expertise for solving complex problems for companies active in the life sciences. The QbD Group is headquartered in Belgium and has over 500 consultants worldwide in the Netherlands, Spain, France, the UK, Switzerland, Mexico, Colombia, and the US. For more information about the QbD Group, visit https://qbdgroup.com
QbD Group offers life science companies a range of services from idea to patient within seven divisions:
- Regulatory Affairs: We help our clients in their journey throughout the entire drug and medical device regulatory lifecycle.
- Clinical: We are an expert clinical solutions provider specialized in medical devices and biotech, offering global CRO services and consultancy.
- Qualification and Validation: We guarantee that products meet quality demands and comply with regulations through the qualification and validation of your equipment, facilities, and process support.
- Quality Assurance: We offer the full range of QA services necessary to get your product to market in a safe and compliant way, including auditing from certified auditors, setting up your QMS, and all QP (Qualified Person) activities.
- Lab Services: Our QC division consists of a GMP laboratory that offers analytical services for testing pharmaceutical raw materials, excipients, and release testing of finished products.
- Software Solutions & Services: Our solutions include a cloud-based and pre-validated QMS built for the life sciences, as well as eIFU services which enable IVD and MD manufacturers to digitalize paper Instructions For Use. Our range of services includes Computer System Validation and Digital Health services.
- Business & Communications: We offer marketing and communication services to all life science clients and strategic, tailor-made services for commercialization.