As a QbD project manager you are our leader for projects within our focal points: Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMP), biotech sector and/or medical devices area. Up for a challenge within the most innovative environments of the life science sector? Keep on reading!
What are your responsibilities as a project manager (PM)?
- You are responsible for managing various projects within highly innovative environments in the life science industry. This can range from one large scale project to combining 3 to 4 different projects at the same time.
- You work in close collaboration with our sales team and support them in giving content to quotations. You’ll act as the link between our sales organization and the Project Management Office (PMO).
- You are responsible of drafting detailed project plans and monitoring time and resources.
- You are used to negotiate and communicate with C-level (management) and chair steering committees to report about the project status to the different stakeholders.
- As a experienced PM you’re able to independently escalate problems to the client in a timely manner and work with them to find solutions.
- You’ll be coaching project consultants/team members with a multidisciplinary background.
- You are responsible for managing budgets over 500k.
- As an experienced project manager you are responsible for continuous improvement of our PMO and project management tools.
- In short, we rely on you for the successful follow-up and implementation of our most important projects that will further draft the future of tomorrow’s healthcare.
Who are we looking for?
- You have over 15 years of experience with the management of multiple parallel projects and the direction of multidisciplinary project teams, while ensuring their timely and successful implementation.
- You feel comfortable in a position where multi-stakeholder management (clients, team members, involved partners, suppliers) is key for the on-time delivery of projects.
- You are a good communicator who already experienced the importance of a proactive approach and who dares to take decisions
- You are an excellent coach for your project team members and encourage them to take the extra mile and get things done.
- You are stress-resistant, think in terms of solutions and take on challenges with a smile.
What does QbD offer you?
QbD is a healthy and strongly growing company with international ambitions. In addition to an attractive salary package, we can offer you the following advantages:
- You will work in a very dynamic project organization where you will be able to put your own stamp on how we approach projects.
- A company with a clear strategy and ambition.
- Your network within the life science world will grow strongly at a high level.
- You’ll work in an award winning company:
- Our CEO, Bart Van Acker, became?Flemish Young Entrepreneur of the year 2019, which means that you’ll be part of a vibrant, entrepreneurial organization.
- We were elected as?Best Managed Company by Deloitte?in 2020 & 2021
- We hold the Baanbrekende Werkgever 2022 certificate (Pioneering Employer)
- Nominated as Trends Gazelle 2022 – Large Companies
- We've got your back! Our HR Business Partners follow you closely, giving you the opportunity to further shape your career.
- Standing still means going backwards. With our extensive training package and our periodic knowledge-sharing moments, we offer you many opportunities to continuously learn, to expand or specialise your knowledge and skills and to gain new expertise.
- Get to know your colleagues outside the work environment! Teambuilding and fun activities are planned on a monthly basis. A comedy night or quiz night? Nothing is too crazy for us!
- In short… We go and stand for JPEG: Joy in Partnership, going for the Extra mile to Get things done!
Interested? Send us your CV and motivation letter and who knows, we might welcome you soon in our QbD family!