Quercus laboratory is GMP-certified and the analytical services that we provide to the pharmaceutical industry are rapidly expanding. Quercus Laboratory is part of the QbD Group and our ambition is to support our customers with solutions for complex challenges they have. We are proud to have both multinational pharmaceutical companies, as well as start-up R&D companies amongst our customers.
What are your responsibilities?
- For the start-up and follow-up of new projects or analytical techniques you work together closely with our customers.
- You approach these projects in a scientific analytical manner
- You will work with the QC Coordinators to organise an efficient planning, in terms of available resources and equipment
- You will be involved in internal, operational improvement projects like 5S, planning optimalisation, internal reporting,…
- You approve protocols and reports and work closely with our customers when needed.
- You will work closely with the QA manager and the Laboratory Coordinators to follow-up quality related topic as OOS, Deviations, etc
- You support the QA manager and are the QA back-up during holidays
- You have a sound understanding of GMP requirements
- You have knowledge about QC testing in a GMP laboratory and preferably have experience in analytical method development and validation.
Who are we looking for?
- Masters degree within Pharmaceutical Sciences (preferably Drug Development), Bioengineering or Biomedical Sciences
- Lab background and experience within the small molecules pharmaceutical industry
- 2 to 4 years experience within a GMP lab environment
- Able to manage multiple projects and set priorities
- Interested to learn and understand new QC Techniques
- Gent region
- A true QbD’er can be recognised by the following qualities:
- Resilient: Your strong and positive attitude helps you overcome any challenge
- Hungry for knowledge: You are always open to learning
- No BS mentality: you can be straightforward in a respectful way
- Innovative: You are constantly looking for new and better solutions
- (Not too) serious: your job is serious, but you don’t take yourself too serious.
What does Quercus (part of the QbD Group) offer you?
An attractive and competitive salary package
And most of all…
- We offer sustainable careers and meaningful connections
- We are a knowledge based company
- You’ll work for an award winning company: Best Managed Company (Deloitte award), Baanbrekende Werkgever, …
Our promise to you:
- As an ambitious and pioneering company, we want to offer you the best possible environment to thrive within the life sciences.
- Moreover, we aim to create a joyful community where you dare to be and can be yourself. Because the best way to grow is by growing together as unique individuals.
- In short … We stand for JPEG: Joy in Partnership, going for the Extra mile to Get things done!